At one point or another, we’ve all looked at ourselves in a candid photo and had the same reaction: “Oh no, look at my double chin!”
But the most frustrating part about this area of your body is that it seems impossible to get rid of this excess fat, right?
Some things you cannot change, like genetics but other things you can, like weight gain. In any case there are exercises that you can do that will reduce double chin and even prevent it.
Give these chin exercises a try to reduce double chin:
Kiss the Sky
Sit straight up with your back against the chair. Tilt your head back and look toward the ceiling.
Pucker up and stick your lips out as far as you can. Hold for 5 seconds. Return to the position you started in and then repeat 20 times.
– Sit or stand in an upright position, with your spine erect.
– Gently drop the chin forward into your chest.
– Slowly rotate your head to the left.
– Hold to the count of five.
– Rotate your head back so that the chin touches the chest again.
– Slowly rotate the head to the right and count to five.
– Do the rotations for about 25 seconds daily to get rid of a double chin quickly.
Blowing Air Exercise
The blowing air exercise helps in solving the problem by working almost all the facial and neck muscles and it is one of the effective face exercises to reduce double chin and getting rid of chubby cheeks. It impacts on the cheeks, jaws and neck muscles and tones them to provide a natural face lift to give a leaner appearance. Sit on a chair with your spine straight, tilt your head back to any extent possible to make sure that you face the ceiling, pull your lips and blow out air from your mouth. Continue for seconds and relax.
Repeat – 10 times
Hold – 10 seconds